Bico do Papagaio Hiking Tour - Tijuca Forest
From $135 $101.25 Save up to 25% per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location.
- Enjoy a half day adventure private tour
- Visit the Tijuca Forest second highest peak
- Enjoy a guided hiking to Bico do Papagaio
- See monkeys, toucans, hawks and skunks
- Experience a natural shower at Cachoeira das Almas waterfall
To reach Bico do Papagaio, you will hike through several segments of trails in the Tijuca Forest. Also visit the park museum and take a shower in the Almas waterfall (Waterfall of Souls) while hiking. The tour starts at the park entrance gate, taking you into an easy hiking and so on, until the base of the mountain where in the last 10 minutes you have a more exciting ascent, steep and rugged, with roots and rocks. From the summit you can enjoy the view of the main mountains on Tijuca National Park.
Bico do Papagaio hiking tour has estimated duration of 6 hours. The climate inside Atlantic Rainforest is hot and humid, making this an excellent exercise.
- Eco-Adventure specialist bilingual guide
- Guided hiking to Bico do Papagaio through several trails inside Tijuca Forest
- Guided visit to Tijuca National Park Museum
- Natural shower at Cachoeira das Almas waterfall
- Personal accidents insurance and transportation
- Any item not listed as included
Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location.
When booking this tour, the tourist attests knowledge of the risk inherent in the activities.
The itinerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of the supplier.
Product ID: 54552