Visit the incredible Sítio Burle Marx and make a stop at a Cachaça distillery. Then, enjoy a visit to a local beach or visit some more museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is possible from most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone) and Barra da Tijuca. If your hotel is outside the pickup zone or is difficult to access, the local partner will inform you of the closest meeting point. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that the route is different after the Cachaça Distillery depending on the option chosen
- Stand-up paddle is optional and subject to availability and weather conditions. The price is around BRL 50,00 per person for 30 minutes and is paid locally
- If you choose the option with wild beaches, in case of bad weather, alternative arrangements will be made. You can take a panoramic tour of the beaches with stops, switch to the museum itinerary, or go to the mall. Museum tickets need to be purchased on-site.