Experience 2 of the main attractions of Olympic Boulevard: the Museum of Tomorrow and the Yup Star Ferris wheel. Discover the port area of Rio and observe Rio de Janeiro from 88 meters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Round trip from hotels in the South Zone (Botafogo, Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon)
- Please contact the activity provider to inform the name of your hotel and confirm your pick-up time
- This experience is regular and requires a minimum number of people. If it is canceled due to lack of travelers, we will offer a different date/experience or a full refund
- Minors under 18 years old must present a photo ID and be accompanied by a guardian
- Children up to 2 years old do not pay, as long as they do not occupy a seat
- The attractions offer structure for wheelchair users