Explore the highlights of Rio de Janeiro's Olympic Boulevard on this guided journey with hotel transfer. Discover the Museum of Tomorrow's futuristic exhibits for an exciting experience for all ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of people. If canceled due to a lack of travelers, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Children 2 and younger go free, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minors under 18 years old must present their ID or passport and be accompanied by an adult
- The attractions visited are wheelchair accessible
- The tour between the attractions on Olympic Boulevard is on foot and takes about 3 hours