From pão de queijo and cachaça to coxinha and açaí, taste the great diversity of Brazil's ingredients, aromas, and flavors and discover why Rio de Janeiro is one of the world's top food destinations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide directly in front of the main entrance of the Municipal Theater. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Outdoor clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Distance walked is about 1 mile, which is suitable for most fitness levels