During a 2-hour guided art tour through the permanent collection in the Rijksmuseum, discover how the artists Vermeer, Rembrandt, and Frans Hals captured the incredible expansion of the Dutch Golden Age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, French, Spanish, English, Dutch
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No large bags, suitcases, or umbrellas are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin backpacks are allowed inside
- For the enjoyment of all the visitors some, specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a restricted right to speak inside. Your guide will provide notice of this before entering the rooms where this rule applies
- Artworks may not be on display if they are on loan, or under conservation