During a 2-hour guided art tour through the permanent collection of the Rijksmuseum, discover how Rembrandt and Frans Hals captured the incredible expansion of the Dutch Golden Age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No large bags, suitcases, or umbrellas are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin backpacks are allowed inside
- For the enjoyment of all the visitors some, specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a restricted right to speak inside. Your guide will provide notice of this before entering the rooms where this rule applies
- Artworks may not be on display if they are on loan, or under conservation
- Rijksmuseum works with strict time slots, so after the starting time of the tour, it is unfortunately no longer possible to join the tour, as the entrance ticket immediately expired