Old Riga comes alive when you lift your eyes from the pavement to the magnificent facades and rooftops. Discover a new world of exquisite beauty, old myths, and compelling legends on this 2-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, German, Latvian, Lettish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet the guide at the Smile Line office at the House of the Black Heads, Townhall Square, 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Umbrellas are offered in case of bad weather
- Children under 6 can join excursions for free
- Tours in Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, or Japanese are available upon request.
- Some excursions may experience route changes