Riga is proud of its Art Nouveau architecture. Learn about this rich heritage on a tour through the Art Nouveau district which features many creations from architect Mikhail Eisenstein.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Latvian, Lettish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet the guide at the Smile Line office in the House of the Black Heads, Townhall Square, 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Umbrellas are offered in case of bad weather
- Children under 6 can join excursions for free
- Tours in Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, or Japanese are available upon request.
- Some excursions may experience route changes