Explore the narrow streets of Riga's Medieval Hanseatic Old Town and enjoy the Dome Cathedral, Big and Small Guild Houses, and the Riga Castle. History comes alive with the help of your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, Latvian, Lettish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet the guide at the Smile Line office at the House of the Black Heads, Townhall Square, 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please specify the language of the tour when booking
- Tours in French, Spanish, Italian, etc. can be provided if booked at least 3 days in advance