Take a 1-hour cruise along the Daugava River and Riga City Canal on board an eco-friendly boat and see the most popular sights of the historic city center, including the Freedom Monument and Latvian National Theatre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Latvian, Lettish, Russian
Select participants and date
Board the boat at the pier next to the Freedom Monument on the Bastion Hill (Bastejkalns)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Boats depart every 20 to 30 minutes
- The operation of the boat is subject to the wind. If the wind reaches more than 18-20 meters per second, it will not operate
- The route and schedule is subject to change due to bad weather, such as rain, strong winds or high water levels