Discover the utmost beauty of Gauja National Park hiking near Sigulda, Kriulda and Turaida Towns. Explore the regional towns for their unique qualities, all in one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Riga
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will have your free time for lunch in Sigulda town. Lunch is NOT INCLUDED and costs around 8-20 EUR (depending on the restaurant)
- Take your daily snacks and drinks with you
- Ticket for cable car Sigulda-Krimulda-Sigulda is NOT INCLUDED and costs: 12 EUR round-trip in working days, 8 EUR one-way in weekends (discounts for children). Please bring some cash!
- Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for different weather conditions
- All the tours are small like-minded group adventures
- All tours are narrated in English, Russian and Latvian. Please indicate your preferred language in your booking
- Note: Hiking trails to be visited and actions to be taken may vary from tour to tour depending on the season, weather conditions, the availability of the attractions and the expanding creativity.