Climb Richmond's Capitol Hill on a walking tour to see that it's not just elected officials and security guards who patrol the hallowed halls of Virginia's legislative and executive seat of power.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Berkeley Hotel. They will be wearing clothing marked with the Haunts of Richmond.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You will climb about 100 steps to the top of Capitol Square
- The total walking distance is about 0.75 miles (1.2 kilometers)