Enjoy an afternoon hike up Profitis Ilias on a guided sunset trip in Rhodes. Visit the church that gives the mountain its name and see the famous Italian hotels as the sun starts to set.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Pickup can be arranged from Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afandou, and any location in between the above-mentioned areas.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Salakos Village, from North to South after Nymph Hotel to the left, 100 m. Parking spots are available, for free.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The actual hiking time is 2.5 hours and the distance is 5.52 kilometers/3.42 miles. The altitude difference is 395 meters/1295 feet. Expect a soft-easy trail with a dirt path that makes the hike suitable for most people, including children