Take a gentle afternoon hike up Profitis Ilias with a guide and enjoy the scenic views. Visit the church that gives the mountain its name, then marvel at a spectacular sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Pickup can be arranged from Kremasti, Paradeisi, Ialysos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afandou, and any location in between the above-mentioned areas.
Select participants and date
Salakos Village, from North to South after Nymph Hotel to the left, 100 m. Parking spots are available, for free.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The actual hiking time is 2.5 hours
- Distance: 5.52 kilometers/3.42 miles
- Altitude difference: 395 meters/1295 feet
- Terrain: Soft-easy trail, dirt path