Take a full-day trip by ferry to the beautiful Symi island. It is famous for colorful neo-classical house facades, charming fishermen boats, sponge diving traditions, and the Monastery of Panormitis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- After booking, you will be contacted and provided with your precise pickup time and place. If your hotel is not listed, let the activity provider know, so they can suggest the nearest pickup point. Please arrive 5 minutes early at your designated pickup point. Look for the tour bus with the Manos Going logo.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
A Manos Going staff member will wait for you at the Mandraki Port (Elefterias Avenue) in front of the Nikolaos X Ferry Boat. You can arrive between 8 - 8:45 AM. Look for a red sign with the Manos Going logo. You will have to present your booking confirmation to receive your boarding cards and a map with information.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- It is highly recommended that you bring sunscreen, a hat, and a bottle of water
- Soon after your booking, you will be notified by email about the precise pickup details, particularly for your accommodation. For bookings from other resorts than Ixia, Ialyssos and Rhodes town, you will receive information about the ferry location and boarding procedure
- Hotel pickups start roughly 1 hour before the departure of the tour. You will be provided precise pickup time for your location