Enjoy 3 hours of cruising the Aegean Sea, swimming, and snorkeling in 3 of the most beautiful bays of Rhodes. Relax on board and enjoy local snacks and unlimited drinks from the open bar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from hotels in Rhodes, Ialysos, or Kremasti. Cruiseship pickup is also possible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Swim in Afandou bay, where you can swim out and explore the Traganou Caves
- Stop in Ladiko Bay, where your host will show you the best place to snorkel, where a 200-meter deep cliff drops off into the blue abyss
- Relax on board and enjoy the open bar and fresh snacks
- Unlimited fresh fruit cocktails, beers, wine, water and soft drinks
- Fruit Salad and melekouni
- Snorkeling equipment
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The boat Aphrodite is located exactly next to the small church in Faliraki port, Faliraki 851 00, Greece.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Pick up from Ixia Kremasti and cruise ships has an extra 10 euro charge per person for a return transfer.