Hike to the peak of Mount Akramitis and enjoy a route that takes you through dense forests, past a hidden cave, and along rocky paths over 10km, with 500-meter elevation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located 300 meters after Monolithos village on the way to Siana. Your guide will be wearing a t-shirt with a Hiking Rhodes logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The hike is approximately 10 kilometers
- 16 and 17-year olds must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants will be asked to sign a waiver of responsibility and a declaration that they are in good health before departure
- A good level of physical fitness is recommended for this activity