Follow a licensed guide through the alleyways of Lindos up to the Acropolis and the temple of the goddess Athena. Hear mesmerizing stories and enjoy the breathtaking scenery on this incredible tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the main square of Lindos village in front of the Information OfficeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour requires you to walk uphill 297 steps to reach the top of Lindos Acropolis, so it might be hard for people with low physical stamina
- Your guide will help you buy the entry ticket to the Acropolis when you reach the entrance