Take a full-day trip by ferry to the beautiful Symi island. It is famous for colorful neo-classical house facades, charming fishermen boats, sponge diving traditions, and the Monastery of Panormitis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- You will be informed by email about the precise pickup place and time for your particular pickup point. If your hotel is not listed, the local partner will suggest the nearest pickup location.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the port around 8:30 AM. The meeting point is at the white dome in the middle of the Mandraki Port, opposite the Aktaion Cafe. There you will receive your boarding card and a Symi map with useful information. The Ferry Boat, Nikolaos X, is located opposite the Bank of Greece.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- It is highly recommended that you bring sunscreen, a hat, and a bottle of water
- Soon after your booking, you will be notified by email about the precise pickup details, particularly for your accommodation. For bookings from other resorts than Ixia, Ialyssos and Rhodes town, you will receive information about the ferry location and boarding procedure
- Hotel pickups start roughly 1 hour before the departure of the tour. You will be provided precise pickup time for your location