Discover a totally different side of Lindos by joining this easy hike. Avoid the mass tourism, choose this eco-friendly way of creating memories, follow your expert local hiking guide and be amazed by the view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from Rhodes Town, Ixia, Ialysos, Kremasti, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Kolympia, Haraki, Lindos
- Hike on rocky trails and admire the endless blue sea
- Go off the beaten track and experience the ancient city on your own
- Visit Lindos on foot and avoid the crowds and see the temple of Lindia Athena.
- Hiking guide(s)
- Traditional Greek snack
- All necessary equipment
- Option for hotel transfer from specific areas
- Entrance at the Archaeological Site of Lindos
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Vlycha Beach, on the main road, next to Rena Sea view VillaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This hike is suitable for beginner-level hikers.
- Children older than 10 years old may join, always accompanied by an adult.
- The duration of hiking is approx. 3.5 hours and you will have 1 hour free in Lindos.
- Pick-up is done from Rhodes Town, Ixia, Ialysos, Kremasti, Kallithea, Faliraki, Afantou, Kolympia, Haraki and Lindos.
- At the time of booking please provide your hotel name and location and you will be notified by email about pick-up details.