Take a full-day tour around some of Iceland's iconic natural sites, accessible from Reykjavik. Travel by bus to Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, and the erupting Strokkur geyser, with expert commentary from a knowledgeable local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please select one of the following meeting point addresses: 1. Bus stop #6 (Safnahúsið Culture House) 2. Bus stop #13 (Rauðarárstígur) Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait at the designated pickup point for the pickup bus. Please provide your hotel details in advance if you have selected a tour option that includes pickup
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Please note that it can get very cold and windy during the tour