Encounter whales, dolphins, porpoises and birds on a 3-hour cruise from Reykjavik and see the wildlife in their natural habitat off the capital’s coast. Experience the drama and poetry of whales, seen on more than 95% of summer tours and 80% in winter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Elding ticket office right in the heart of Reykjavík, no more than 300 meters (5 minutes) walk from the downtown Tourist Information Centre. Exchange your ticket before heading to the boats. Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Once in the harbor you can look around the Whale Watching Centre and watch videos, or just look at the various skeletons, information boards and gifts for sale
- By buying a ticket for this tour you are contributing to the summer research projects, environmentally friendly and responsible tourism and non-governmental organizations for the protection of wildlife
- Please be aware that the pick-up is only arranged from hotels and accommodations in Reykjavik Greater Area.