This is your fun introduction to Reykjavik. It will help you get your bearings and make the most of your stay in Iceland. Your guide will also point out great places to eat and drink at on your walking tour but also what places to avoid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet up at Ingolfstorg Square in the center of Reykjavik by the two stone high seat pillars (over 2 meters high). The square is at the beginning of Austurstræti (Austurstræti 1) and is squared off by the streets Aðalstræti, Hafnarstræti, Veltusund and Vallarstræti. If you walk down Laugavegur (the main shopping street), please just continue all the way down until you come to the square. Walk straight down until the end. On the Ingolfur square itself you can see Kvosin, a small grocery market, Citycenter Plaza Hotel. Hlölli a fast food establishment and finally the Kebab house. It is recommended to use Google Maps because the Icelandic street names can be tricky.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear layers
- You have the option to book a private tour and choose the tour's start time, allowing you to make the most of your time in Iceland