See the dramatic landscapes on the outskirts of Reykjavik from atop a Viking horse. Enjoy a 1-hour horse ride through stunning scenery, and then transfer to the Blue Lagoon. Bathe in the milky-blue waters of the geothermal spa, and relax with a massage.
What to Expect
Climb aboard an authentic Icelandic horse on a 1-hour guided riding tour. Trot through the landscapes on the outskirts of Reykjavik, and experience the scenery from a unique perspective.
Your guide will help get you acquainted with a breed of horse that has remained virtually unchanged since the Vikings brought it to Iceland in the 9th century. Ride for one hour to view the scenery much as the Vikings did.
Then, transfer to the Blue Lagoon to bathe in the warm geothermic waters. Relax with a massage, and visit the on-site spa for indulgent therapies to soothe and replenish. Indulge in a spa treatment, or simply walk in the Blue Lagoon’s spectacular surroundings.
- Transportation by bus
- Horse riding
- Guide on the horse riding tour
- Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon bathing area
What's Not Included
- Guide on the Blue Lagoon transfer
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the pick-up starts 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure. Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the pick-up bus
• Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult