Take a full-day guided tour from Reykjavík to see some of Iceland's most beautiful natural sites. Travel by bus to Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir and Strokkur.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- If you would like to be picked up at your hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavik, please call 24 hours prior to tour departure to provide hotel information. The complimentary pickup service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pickup location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in a private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier after the booking. It is your responsibility to be ready for pickup at the correct place and specified time.
Select participants and date
Meet at Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait at the designated pickup point for the pickup bus. Please provide your hotel details in advance if you have selected a tour option that includes pickup
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Please note that it can get very cold and windy during the tour