From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
Pickup includedDriver/guide will meet you at your hotel.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Þingvellir (Thingvellir)
- See the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall, which figures in local myth
- Admire Geysir and Strokkur, two geothermal geysers
2.5 - 3 hrs
Begin with a visit to Þingvellir National Park, where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was founded in the year 930 AD. Þingvellir is geologically remarkable and the tectonic plate boundaries form a breathtaking scenery.
Then head to the beautiful waterfall Gullfoss and walk toward the edge to feel the mist of the glacial water on your face. From there, journey toward the geothermal area around the incredible spouting hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur, before traveling back to Reykjavik.
- Transportation by 1st class bus
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks (there will be stops for you to purchase lunch)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
• Please note that it can get very cold and windy during the tour
From US$ 60.48 US$ 54.43 per person