Bathe in the thermal waters of Iceland’s Blue Lagoon on a 5-hour tour from Reykjavik. Experience the geothermal spa properties of Iceland’s most famous attraction. Relax at leisure in the milky-green waters with flexible return transfers.
What to Expect
Discover the unique geothermal spa of Iceland’s Blue Lagoon with a bus transfer only ticket, and spend the day relaxing in the therapeutic mineral waters.
Marvel at west Iceland’s youngest lava field, and the spectacular surroundings of the geothermal steam bath. Release the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall. Pamper yourself with an outdoor massage or spa treatment. Refreshments are available at a fantastic a la carte restaurant, while Blue Lagoon skin care products, based on a blend of the lagoon’s active ingredients, such as minerals, silica, and algae, can be purchased in the gift shop.
- Transfer by bus
- Bathing fee at the Blue Lagoon
What's Not Included
- Towel (you can bring your own towel or get one by upgrading to the "Comfort" package)
Gray Line Bus Terminal, Holtagardar, Holtavegur 10, 104 Reykjavik
What to Remember
• Please note: You will receive a separate e-mail with the specific starting time of the tour, which is subject to the availability of the Blue lagoon
• Hotel pick-ups start 30 minutes prior to the allocated departure of the tour. Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the pick-up bus.
• You can choose any of the return bus transfers from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik. Buses depart from the Blue Lagoon at 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00 and 21:00.
• Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult.