Explore the dramatic landscapes of southern Iceland on a full-day trip from Reykjavik. Experience diverse nature at its best with waterfalls and black sand beaches. Walk behind the cascades of Seljalandsfoss and go to the glacier snout at Sólheimajökull.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from selected hotels and guesthouses as well as official bus stops in central Reykjavik. Pickup is available from the cruise port.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the tour at Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg (on Þórunnartún). Pickup there within 30 minutes from the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed on this tour