Take a tour along the beautiful south shore of Iceland to the magnificent glacial lagoon, Jökulsárlón.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The complimentary pickup service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pickup location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in a private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier after the booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- It is important to note that the boat tour on Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon is not included, but can be added on travel date (subject to availability)
- Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait outside your hotel or at your designated bus stop for the pickup bus. Please make sure you provide your hotel details in advance
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to a maximum of 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Pickup is offered from most hotels in the Reykjavik area. Due to bus access restrictions in Reykjavik you may need to make your way to a designated pickup point