Get up-close views of Iceland’s beautiful puffins from a RIB (rigid inflatable boat) on a 1-hour cruise from Reykjavik. Board your RIB and whiz across Faxaflói Bay to see the puffins congregated on its islands and cliffs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the "Whale Safari" office in the Old Harbor of Reykjavik.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sports shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back or mobility problems
- The minimum age is 10 years old and the minimum height is 145 centimeters