Silfra Fissure Dives in Þingvellir National ParkProduct ID: 26056
From $357 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from all major hotels in the downtown Reykjavik area.
- Dive in the mysterious Silfra Ravine
- Swim in crystal-clear water with amazing visibility of past volcanic activity
- Float in the famous shades of blue of Silfra
- Enjoy the sense of weightlessness as you explore
You will discover an otherworldly scene, located directly on top of the rift between the continents of America and Europe, where the crystal clear water in the deep fissure gives you a feeling of being weightless as you glide along with the lazy current. Visibility is amazing and is only limited by the density of the water itself. Depth varies from 30 to 100 feet (10 to 30 meters), making it without question one of the best dive sites in the world.
PADI open water or compatible is required to take the tour, and PADI advanced and dry suit certificates are recommended. All dives are performed in a dry suit. But if you meet the requirements, you will enjoy an otherworldly scene that is famous for its heavenly shades of blue.
Please also note the following:
This is a challenging dive and you need to be capable of carrying heavy equipment up to 400m.
It is highly recommended that your last dive was within 24 months. If your last dive was not within this time period it is recommended that you take a refreshment course before diving in Silfra.
It is strongly advised to wait 24 hours after diving before flying.
- 2 dry-suit dives
- All necessary diving gear
- PADI guide/instructor
- Silfra admission fee
- Food and drinks
The Information Center in Thingvellir National Park, located by the campsite, 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Please note that the Visitor Center and Information Center are 2 different centers. When you arrive to the Information Center, please keep a look out for your guides and car at the parking lot. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please provide your height, weight and shoe size in order to provide you with the best fitting dry suit. Please take into account that you may get a little wet
• Participants must be at least 18 years old
• The duration of the trip is 4 hours, or 6 hours including transfers
• If you would like hotel pick-up and drop off, please select the option 'Silfra Fissure Dives in Þingvellir Park from Reykjavík'
Product ID: 26056