Reykjavik: 3.5-Hour Sea Angling Experience Tour
From $107 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up and drop off is offered for an additional charge of EUR 13 per adult and EUR 6.50 per child. The pick-up starts 45 minutes before each departure and serves all hotels and guesthouses in the Reykjavík area.
- Fish for catfish, cod, haddock, mackerel and pollack in the abundant waters of Faxaflói
- Experience an Icelandic tradition with some salty sea dogs
- Sail the fishing grounds of Faxaflói on a sustainable angling tour
- Barbecue what you catch or upgrade to a prepared meal by the chefs of the MAR restaurants
The fishing grounds in Faxaflói have attracted Icelandic fishermen for centuries, and the captains of these tours know the area like salty sea dogs. They will take you to the best spots for catfish, cod, haddock, mackerel and pollack.
And what you catch, you get to keep! At the end you can barbecue your catch on board, fresh and without fuss, or take it to a MAR restaurant to enjoy a fully cooked meal prepared by the chefs (extra charge).
Just breathing in the fresh air, being out on the open ocean, and catching your first fish of the day makes this an experience you’ll never forget. All equipment is provided, and there is no need to worry about your sea skills, as the captain and guide will teach you the best fishing moves, if you don't know them already.
- Rain jackets on board
- All fishing equipment
- What you catch is yours
- Barbecue taste of the catch on board
- Excellent guidance
- Refreshments (available to purchase on board)
Meet at the Elding ticket office right in the heart of Reykjavík, no more than 300 meters (5 minutes) walk from the downtown Tourist Information Centre. Exchange your ticket before heading to the boats. Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 34792