Discover the rugged beauty of Iceland on this day of adventure departing from Reykjavík. Visit the amazing waterfalls, enjoy an optional glacier hike, and walk on the Black Beach of Reynisfjara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels and other accommodations within Reykjavík. There are certain restricted areas where buses are not allowed to drive. If your hotel is located in one of these areas, you will be provided with information about the closest pickup point. Pickup takes place between 8:30 and 9:00 AM. Please be ready at your chosen pickup location from 8:30 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Hiking shoes are available to rent
- The glacier hike (when this option is selected) is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it is cancelled you will be offered an alternative activity or a partial refund
- Food is not included, but there will be a stop where you can purchase lunch