Explore the western side of Iceland by first visiting the Hraunfossar waterfalls and Deildartunguhver. Then discover the inside of the stunning Viðgelmir Lava Cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. You will be notified of your exact pick-up location If you do not require hotel pick-up, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 8:20 AM.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour takes up to 10 hours
- Admission fee to the Viðgelmir Lava Cave is included in the ticket price
- You will get free Wi-Fi on the bus
- Meals are not included, please bring cash as there will be a stop for lunch and a coffee break in the afternoon
- Pick-up takes place between 8:30AM–9:00AM, so please be ready at your pick up location from 8:30AM
- The maximum number of passengers on the tour will be 19, allowing for a more personal and enjoyable experience