See the spectacular phenomenon of the Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis, on this small group tour from Reykjavik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please be ready at the BSI Bus Terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed. Please check your emails for any updates before the tour and ask the receptionist of your hotel if the tour is running as usual
- Remember to dress warmly