Embark on a whale-watching cruise in Faxaflói Bay from Reykjavík. Witness the stunning landscapes and keep an eye out for a variety of local wildlife, including whales, dolphins, porpoises, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the activity provider's, Sea Trips Reykjavik, office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- It is colder on the ocean, please dress accordingly
- The tour length may vary between 2.5-hours and 3.5-hours, depending on how far away the whales are
- If you don’t see a whale, the activity provider will offer another trip free of charge
- If customers participate in our tours and there are no sightings they won´t get a refund