Set off on a riding tour through the south of Iceland and admire some incredible volcanic landscapes. Explore the area on horseback with optional hotel pickup from Reykjavik also included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from selected hotels and pickup points in Reykjavik 60 minutes prior to the tour start time (at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM). You will be picked up by a small bus or jeep with the local supplier's name on the side. If you have your own car, there is a parking area in front of our stable, and the parking is free.
Select participants and date
The meeting time is 45 minutes before the set starting time!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Professional cameras
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- If you require a hotel pick-up, please be ready 60 minutes before the tour starting time
- If you would prefer to drive yourself to the venue, please meet 45 minutes before the tour starting time
- Please dress according to the weather
- The weight limit for this activity is 110 kg or 242 lb
- The customer must be in physical good condition
- The activity provider offers pickup from hotels and shuttle bus stops in Reykjavik City. If you have your own car, there is also free parking in front of the stable which is a 14-minute drive from downtown