Join this premium whale watching tour from Reykjavík Old Harbour in a RIB speedboat. Take a 2-hour cruise with a flexible ticket which lets you reschedule if needed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Whale Safari ticket office, Aegisgardur 5, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sports shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please arrive 30 minutes before you scheduled departure
- Suitable for children over the age of 10 and over 145 centimeters tall
- Not recommended for those with a history of back problems or pregnant women
- If you don't see any whales or dolphins on the RIB tour you can try again for free on the Classic Whale Watching tour on the larger boats either in Reykjavík or Akureyri
- Tour is dependent on the weather conditions and may be canceled subject to weather and sea conditions
- This tour includes a flexible ticket which means you can, subject to availability, change your departure time up to one hour prior to the reserved departure by contacting the local supplier