Make the most of your day and enjoy the golden hours of the seemingly endless midnight sun at sea. Enjoy a whale watching tour that departs from Reykjavík’s Old Harbour in a custom-made RIB boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the ticket office at the Old Harbour of Reykjavik, Ægisgarður 5, 101 ReykjavikOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure
- Suitable for children over the age of 10 and at least 145 centimeters tall
- Not recommended for those with a history of back or knee problems
- Please note that the puffin season is from approximately May 15th to August 20th
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to operate. If the minimum is not met, a reschedule or full refund will be offered.