Explore Iceland’s most stunning sights on a small-group tour from Reykjavik. Get back to nature in Þingvellir National Park, be amazed by the hot springs of Geyser and Gullfoss Falls, and marvel at the crater lake of Kerið.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Pickup is offered from all Reykjavik hotels, hostels and guesthouses, and private homes. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik center, your pickup may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, the local partner will notify you of your exact pick up time and location 6 to 24 hours before the departure time by email. If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Tour Bus Stop #8 Hallgrimskirkja (Cathedral). Please notify the local partner directly if you intend to use this option. Please be at your pickup location 30 minutes before departure time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- You will receive reconfirmation of your pickup time and location between 6 and 24 hours before your tour
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants to operate. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if the minimum is not met. In this case, you will be offered a full refund, or an alternative time tour, subject to availability
- The local partner reserves the right to delay, alter, or cancel any tour due to weather or other unsafe conditions for your safety
- Please note that a short outdoor walk may be included to fully experience the tour
- It is recommended to wear sturdy shoes and warm outdoor clothes in any season
- Please note, if your tour is rebooked to December 24, 25, 26, 31, or January 1 because of bad weather or cancellation, an additional holiday pricing cost will be charged
- We also pick up from the Cruise Ship Port in Reykjavik (tell us the name of the port and the cruise ship)