Hike to a volcano eruption site, visit the Bridge Between Continents, see the Reykjanesviti Lighthouse, witness Lake Kleifarvatn, and admire Gunnuhver Hot Springs on this tour from Reykjavík.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from selected hotels, official bus stops in central Reykjavik, and from the cruise port. Please contact the local partner to confirm pickup details after booking.
Select participants and date
Pickup is from bus stop #12.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- The hike to the volcanic area is around one hour each way
- Pickup is offered from selected hotels, official bus stops in central Reykjavik, and from the cruise port. For this, please indicate which cruise port you will be arriving at.
- Due to city regulations, parts of the city center are not accessible by bus, therefore, you will be redirected to special bus stops if you are staying in these areas.