Enjoy a small-group walking tour of Reykjavík with a local. See the Harpa Concert Hall, City Hall, Hallgrímskirkja Church, and more while hearing about the history and culture of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- The tour is very easy and all downhill
- The total elevation is about 100 meters or 300 feet
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- You will mostly walk on geothermal heated or salted sidewalks, free of ice and snow