Get a close encounter with nature aboard a brand new state-of-the-art Rigid Inflatable Boat equipped with comfortable suspension seats and look for whales and other magnificent creatures on a 2-hour cruise from Reykjavik harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
Select participants and date
Meet at Ægisgarður 5G, a 5 minute walk from the city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- As a natural phenomenon, seeing whales cannot be guaranteed and they are harder to spot in the sea than in an oceanarium
- The weather in Iceland can be unpredictable
- Please wear warm clothes
- Life jackets are available for rent
- A warm waterproof overall and your own scarf will be provided
- You will get full guidance with information about the whales, wildlife, and city