Explore Iceland’s interior paradise and the lavafields of Landmannalaugar. A treat for geology enthusiasts and hikers alike, the tour takes in the wonders of Mother Nature, from glaciers, to exploding volcanic craters, and bubbling hot geothermal pools.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Danish, English, German, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- All hotels and pick up locations in Reykjavik
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note: Landmannalaugar and the surrounding areas are a hiker's paradise. You will have time for a hike through the Landmannalaugar lavafield, or to the top of one of the mountains for breathtaking views over the area.