Chase the Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights, and watch them dance above you on this 3-hour private tour from Reykjavik. The Northern lights are often visible during the winter months from September through April.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in the Reykjavík (capital) area.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- There are weather assessments in the afternoon, the day of departure.
- The supplier sends both email and text messages around 6:00 PM if the tour is cancelled
- The tour operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Because this tour is weather dependent, sightings are not guaranteed
- Refunds are never made after tour completion
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended