Experience one of the world’s great natural phenomena on a 4-hour evening bus tour of Iceland. Depart the bright lights of Reykjavik to search for the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is included at selected hotels and guesthouses as well as authorized bus stops in the central areas of Reykjavik.
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at Bus Stop 12.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Seeing the Northern Lights is not guaranteed even when operates
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and as part of nature, uncontrollable
- The local partner does not offer refunds for those who have joined the tour but instead offers you the chance to reschedule for free on the next tour
- If you are leaving Iceland before the next scheduled tour, the activity prodiver will offer you an open ticket for the next 3 years for when you return
- Free entry to the Aurora Museum is only valid on the day you join the tour, from the time it is announced whether the tour is on The entrance fees to the Aurora Reykjavik exhibition are complementary meaning that if you do not wish to go to the museum, there is no partial refund
- Remember to dress warmly with multiple layers. You may spend long periods of time in cold winter conditions.