Discover the natural beauty of the Icelandic countryside on this horseback riding tour from Reykjavik. Expereince moss-covered lava fields and admire views of the towering Bláfjöll Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Icelandic
Select participants and date
Ishestar Horse Riding Center, Sörlaskeið 26, 220 Hafnarfjörður, Iceland. Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All riders must be able to mount their horse on their own
- People under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs are not permitted on the riding tours
- Due to possible damage to unborn children in case of an accident, pregnant women
- are not permitted on riding tours
- Riders must be at least 8 years old and children between the ages of 8 and 15 receive a 25% discount
- Backpacks, bags, or large cameras are not allowed on the ride but there are safety boxes at the riding center where you may store your valuables
- All clients must participate on the riding tour of their own free will and inform the tour guide of any conditions that might affect their ability to participate in the tour
- There is a weight limit of 110 kg/240 lbs for this tour