Feel the thrill of riding a snowmobile around Langjokull Glacier on a guided tour east of Reykjavik. Learn the basics of riding before exploring ice-filled volcanic craters and admiring the mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Amazing Basecamp Skjól located next to Skjól Restaurant / Camground Located between Geysir and Gullfoss WaterfallOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please note that a valid driver's license is required to operate a snowmobile.
- The standard price includes a one-hour snowmobile ride with a two-person snowmobile
- If you are solo you must upgrade before the tour to a solo snowmobile
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure at Amazing Basecamp Skjól
- The tour takes place outside of Reykjavík (1.5-hour long drive) transport is not included