Experience Iceland's unique volcanic landscapes on this bus tour from Reykjavik. You'll explore the Landmannalauger geothermal area and volcanic mountains, bathe in a geothermal pool, and visit Hekla, one of Iceland's famous volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Bathe in a geothermal spring in the Landmannalauger mountains
- Gaze in awe at Hekla, one of Iceland's active volcanoes, once believed to be the gateway to hell
- Explore landscapes covered in layers of volcanic ash in the valley of the Thjorsa River
- Bus transportation
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait outside of your hotel or guesthouse for the pick-up bus. Please provide your hotel details in advance.
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult.